Senior Health Care Assistant
- Full time
- Southport PR8, UK View on Map
- Salary: £10.42 - £12.00 / Hourly
Job ID 881
Experience Not Essential
Seguro Recruitment Well established Healthcare recruitment Agency based in Cheshire and Liverpool. We are looking for dedicated Senior Healthcare Assistants to join our team
As the Senior Care Assistant, you will be tasked with managing the care team within the Home and ensuring that care staff are adhering to CQC guidelines whilst providing exceptional levels of care to residents. You will promote and deliver high standards of care and supervise and instruct less experienced staff to enable them to fully contribute to the care provided within the Home.
You will Demonstrate compassion and empathy in your approach to caring for older people, either through previous roles in social care or in other roles.
Day-to-day tasks will include,
- Assisting with safe lifting and moving of service users
- Administering medication
- Meal preparation and planning
- Enabling service users to achieve independence in accordance with their care plan; providing help and general companionship whenever necessary.
Day – hours are 8am till 8pm / 8 am till 2pm / 2pm till 8pm
Night – hours are 8 pm till 8 am
Why join Seguro as a HCA?
- Competitive rates of pay
- In house Training and Development team
- Weekly pay
- Free uniform
- Friendly and approachable recruitment team offering 24/7
- Flexible shift patterns to suit you.