Residential childrens support worker
- Full time
- Liverpool L37, UK View on Map
- Salary: €11.50 - €13.00 / Hourly
Job ID 1001
Experience Not Essential
Seguro Recruitment Well established Healthcare recruitment Agency based in Cheshire and Liverpool.
- To Deliver high standards of care/support to Children/young people on an individual basis consistent with the aims and objectives of the home and individual needs
- To undertake flexible working arrangements in accordance with the children/young person’s needs and homes requirements which includes, weekends, evenings, waking nights and sleep-in duties.
- To give practical and emotional support to children/young people.
- At all times demonstrate respect for children/young people and recognise their value as individuals including their right to privacy and to be treated with dignity.
- To ensure that children/young people’s rights are always respected.
- To make decisions that are in the best interests of the children, young person, and the organisation always.
- To be alert to signs of distress, neglect, or abuse, ensuring that the young people are monitored and protected.
- To ensure that children/young people are safeguarded from physical, verbal, financial or material, psychological or sexual abuse, neglect, discriminatory abuse, or self-harm, inhuman or degrading treatment, through deliberate intent, negligence, or ignorance, in accordance with policies.
- To enable and support children/young people to make use of facilities available to the public and to access appropriate therapeutic activities in the local community.
Various shifts times available 7 days a week 24 hours a day